San Antonio Local & National News – March 15, 2019

Written by on March 15, 2019

In Local News –

Bexar County Precinct 3 reserve constable deputy Calloway Lawson was suspended for one month after disparaging Facebook comments and threatening emails he left for a woman he thought reported him to Facebook.

It all started with a post on social media.

In December 2018, a conservative New Braunfels resident took to Facebook to express displeasure upon discovering a book mocking President Donald Trump was for sale at Got Toys, a gag store in the Central Texas town that often carries items mocking politicians on both sides of the aisle.

What followed was a barrage of supportive and opposing comments, email threats from a Trump-supporting Bexar County reserve constable deputy and his subsequent month-long suspension handed down on Friday.

Precinct 3 Deputy Calloway Lawson, who works part-time for the constable’s office, was apparently upset over comments from people who supported the book store and criticized Trump in their comments. And he let them know how he felt.

Reference: https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/03/13/bexar-county-democratic-chair-accuses-party-members-of-money-laundering-and-forgery

Photo: https://s.hdnux.com/photos/51/27/75/10846018/5/920×920.jpg

In National News –

The college admissions scheme revealed Tuesday is the largest of its kind ever prosecuted, federal prosecutors said, and features 50 defendants across six states, millions of dollars in illegally funneled funds and a handful of the country’s most selective universities.

Reference: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwBWKQwbdrXJDKrFvSwdRvhjNvc

Photo: https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190312202937-loughlin-singer-huffman-split-exlarge-169.jpg

1. 0mniartist   On   April 12, 2021 at 1:53 am

I’m very pleased to uncover this page. I need to to thank you
    for ones time just for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information in your
    site. asmr 0mniartist

2. http://tinyurl.com/yjtpk7og   On   April 15, 2021 at 1:10 am

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it asmr 0mniartist

3. gamefly or   On   April 27, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this
    blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last phase 🙂
    I take care of such information much. I used to be looking for this particular info
    for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

4. this asmr   On   April 28, 2021 at 5:43 pm

You could certainly see your skills within the article you
    write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who
    aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

5. asmr an   On   May 4, 2021 at 1:34 am

Having read this I thought it was really informative.

I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount
    of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it
    was still worth it!

6. j.mp   On   May 7, 2021 at 2:58 am

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard for his web site, as
    here every material is quality based information.

7. off asmr   On   May 8, 2021 at 6:19 am

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its
    aided me. Great job.

8. my asmr   On   May 8, 2021 at 8:50 pm

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked
    hard on. Any tips?