San Antonio Local & National News – March 6, 2019

Written by on March 6, 2019

In Local News –

The search for Andreen McDonald, a San Antonio businesswoman and mother who disappeared last week, has intensified as more than 200 volunteers showed up Tuesday at a far North Central Side mall parking lot to help, including her father and more of her fellow gym members.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar told the Express News That; “the search area was widened significantly as a result of the overwhelming response to the call for volunteers.”

The massive search effort required at least one VIA bus to transport some of the searchers to wooded areas off Borgfeld Road, 4 to 5 miles from the McDonald home..

The searchers included retirees, businessmen, moms, dads, students, nurses, members of Iron Tribe Fitness, the gym Andreen McDonald frequented, and many others.

Reference: https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Search-grows-intensifies-for-missing-San-Antonio-13665503.php

Photo: https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/00/74/63/17026272/5/920×920.jpg

In National News –

US Customs and Border Protection is at a “breaking point” dealing with a surge of migrants at the US-Mexico border, the Trump administration said.

During February more than 76,000 people were captured either crossing illegally or without proper papers.

That’s the highest number of “encounters” in any February in 12 years, the Border Patrol told CNN News that; “A good portion of that number contains families and unaccompanied children.”

Of the 76,000, 7,250 were unaccompanied children and 40,385 were people who came with family members.

To deal with all that, the Border Patrol is expanding its medical support and building a processing center in El Paso, Texas.

Reference: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/05/politics/migrants-crossing-numbers/index.html?utm_source=CNN+Five+Things&utm_campaign=dfe0fff497-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_06_08_41&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6da287d761-dfe0fff497-91618905

Photo: https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190208193333-us-mexico-border-update-lavandera-orig-mg-00010714-exlarge-169.jpg

1. Pingback:

2. of web hosting   On   August 28, 2021 at 4:55 am

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but
    after going through some of the posts I realized it’s new to
    me. Anyways, I’m certainly pleased I came across it and I’ll
    be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

3. j.mp   On   August 29, 2021 at 6:36 pm

I every time used to study piece of writing in news
    papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am
    using net for content, thanks to web.

4. http://t.co/   On   August 31, 2021 at 1:11 pm

I think this is one of the most important info for
    me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really nice :
    D. Good job, cheers

5. bitly.com   On   September 2, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Hello there! This blog post couldn’t be written much
    better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He always kept talking about this. I’ll send this article to him.
    Pretty sure he’ll have a very good read. Many thanks for
    sharing!

6. bitly.com   On   September 4, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr…
    well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted
    to say wonderful blog!

7. Консультация психолога   On   September 22, 2021 at 11:07 am

Консультация у психолога. Консультация психолога Консультация психолога онлайн.
    Психолог Онлайн. Консультация и лечение психотерапевта (психолога) Сімейні консультації.
    Консультация по Skype. Консультация психолога онлайн.

8. Метод семейных расстановок по Берту Хеллингеру   On   September 23, 2021 at 3:31 pm

Метод системных семейных расстановок.
    Метод семейных расстановок по Берту Хеллингеру Расстановки по Хеллингеру.
    Системно-семейные расстановки.
    Семейное консультирование и
    психотерапия. Глубинные системные расстановки.
    Духовные расстановки.